When you trust Louise at Regal Elite Realty to manage your investment properties, you are in good hands. Since Louise opened her doors in 2014, property owners have relied on Regal as their full-service property management company. We still work with many of the same landlords and tenants we had in those early days. Another testament to our superior level of customer service is that many of our owners have used Regal Elite to sell their rental properties after experiencing years of Louise’s property management service, and many of our tenants have used her help to buy a home once ready to become homeowners.
YOUR INVESTMENT | OUR PRIORITY
Our owner services are detailed and complete. Louise will take an initial inventory and stock supplies; we take photographs to record the property including pictures of major appliances, property fixtures, and the condition of the grounds. Our comprehensive screening of interested tenants includes a credit, background, and criminal check to help protect your investment. We advertise your property on all appropriate listing services including websites, Realtor’s MLS site, and periodical publications. Louise will also deal with all HOA issues and assist with any Home Warranty necessities that arise.
Ask about our $250 homeowner referral fee. Plus, when the homeowner is ready to sell, we refer them back to you.
We manage the financial aspects of the lease of the property, collecting any funds owed including rent, taxes, or fees, and payment of the owner’s monthly/quarterly HOA assessments. Monthly financial statements are provided to our owners with a full breakdown of costs and expenses. We monitor a maintenance account, distributing funds as needed to keep your property in working order. Our inspection protocol includes a drive-by visual inspection every month, and a walk-around personal inspection of the grounds and property every year.
Your investment is our priority.
OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- We will take photos, collect all keys, and complete a full inspection sheet.
- We will place a lock box, professional ‘For Rent’ sign at the property, and list the property on MLS.
- While vacant, utilities will be established under Regal Elite until the property is rented.
- Any and all maintenance issues will be handled through Regal Elite maintenance.
- We will run a credit and criminal history on all tenants with a 3rd party called AAA Landlord – this will be done at the tenant’s expense.
- We will verify employment and prior rental history on all prospective tenant
- We will collect monthly rent, pay vendors (if necessary for maintenance), collect management fee, and issue the property owner a monthly check along with monthly rent statement by the 7th of every month.
- If rent is late, we will issue a certified 5-day notice to the tenant. If within that 5-day period the tenant does not pay, Regal Elite will send the file to our Legal Team, who will then request a court date. Evictions usually take a total of three weeks from date of the Certified 5-Day notice. This is done at the expense of the tenant.
- Tenants are responsible for any repairs or damage to the home that are caused by them or any guests visiting the home. This excludes “normal” wear and tear.
- Tenants are also responsible for any HOA Violations.
- We will register the home with the county of Maricopa as a Rental property and acquire a Tax License with the AZ Dept of Revenue.
- We will collect and pay rental tax monthly.
Tenant Placement Only
If you are just looking for help finding tenants, Regal Elite can do that for you.
- One-time placement fee of $500
- $500 placement fee pays for advertising expenses and leasing agent’s commission.
“Louise has taken great care of my condo in Scottsdale since 2010. She ably handles all the normal crises: difficult tenants, A/C upgrades, leaks (in the unit, in the building!), and new carpet — all in a timely manner with reasonable rates. Louise does an excellent job of finding stable tenants which has kept the vacancy rate down. She communicates very well with me, our tenants, vendors, *and* the HOA. Her accounting is on-time, accurate, and includes all necessary documentation for tax purposes. I trust her judgment and value her input. I highly recommend Regal Elite for anyone’s property management needs.” ~ Gina S, Arizona
I highly recommend this company. Louise is professional, competent, dependable, responsive and personable too! Couldn’t ask for more. Truly “no worries” since we turned our properties over to Regal Elite Realty in 2017. ~ Dave P
Louise has managed several of our properties for years now and she is amazing! She is prompt thoughtful and on top of things. We never worry about our properties being taken care of because she is always there. We would recommend her without any reservation! ~ Dan and Gale C